In our efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 our employees are currently working from home.
Our office is opened for emergencies only:
- Tuesdays from : 8:30 a.m. to noon and from 1:00 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from : 8:30 a.m. to noon and from 1:00 p.m. to 4 p.m.
You can pay your bill through your bank, at the counter, online or by mail at :
C.P. 11071, Succursale Centre-Ville, Montréal (Québec) H3C 5A9
School tax - Terms of payment
The terms of payment are the following:
Through your financial institution (Internet, ATM or counter). If the payment is made electronically, you must access your bank website:
- choose the payment option and add if necessary, Comité de gestion de la taxe scolaire de l’île de Montréal as a payee by typing « Comite »
- make sure to enter the 20 digit reference number appearing on top of your account.
By mail, at P.O. Box 11071, Downtown Station, Montréal (Québec) H3C 5A9.
Our office at 500, Crémazie Boulevard East, Montréal QC H2P 1E7, from 8:30 to noon
and 1:00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. (cheque or debit card only).
Sales of properties
The property sale for default on school tax payment scheduled for December 8, 2020 has been postponed.
Publications (available in French only)
- pdf 2019-2020 Annual Report of CGTSIM (4.18 MB)
- 2018 - Poverty Map of the CGTSIM
- 2018 - Guide to the Poverty Map
- pdf 2021 - Classification des écoles primaires et des écoles secondaires - inscription au 6 novembre 2020 (4.39 MB)
- pdf 2020 - Modalités de répartition en % pour 2020-2021 des allocations prévues aux règles de répartition du CGTSIM (896 KB)
- pdf 2019 - Portrait socioculturel des élèves inscrits dans les écoles publiques de l'île de Montréal (8.00 MB)
- pdf 2019 - Répertoire des publications du CGTSIM-Juin 2019 (110 KB)
- pdf 2015 - Safety guide for certain sports and extracurricular activities - 4th edition (1.07 MB)